In this medical guide I will tell you about Phentermine and its uses side effects dosage information, how to use it etc.
What is Phentermine?
Phentermine is a medicine which is used as an suppressant by affecting the central nervous system. It I usually used to treat problems like high blood pressure high cholesterol, or diabetes. Also it is used to reduce weight for people.
You should not take Phentermine if you have the following problems
- a history of heart disease
- a history of pulmonary hypertension
- severe or uncontrolled high blood pressure;
- overactive thyroid
- if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- if you are allergic to other diet pills, amphetamines, stimulants, or cold medications.
- high blood pressure
- kidney disease
- if you have a history of drug or alcohol abuse
You can click here to check what else we have in our store.
Some precautions given below you should follow while taking this medicine:
Before taking this medication tell your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history specifically if you are suffering from any brain disorders, having some breathing problems, kidney or liver disease problem or any family disorder. So doctor can advise you in a better way whether to take this medicine or not and how to take it.
Some Side effects of Phentermine are as follows:
Side effects of Phentermine:
- chest tightness
- chest pain, feeling like you might pass out;
- swelling in your ankles
- swelling in your pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest;
- confusion or irritability
- unusual thoughts or behavior;
- feelings of extreme happiness or sadness
- dangerously high blood pressure
- severe headache
- shortness of breath
- uneven heartbeats
- sleep problems (insomnia)
- dry mouth or an unpleasant taste in your mouth;
- diarrhea or constipation,
Can I Take Phentermine during Pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Never take Phentermine medicine if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant. It is not recommended for the pregnant women to use this med because It will harm the unborn baby. Similarly, if you have a little baby and she needs mothers milk then also you should not use this medicine. Talk with your doctor about pain management options during your pregnancy. You should also use caution and talk with your doctor about Phentermine if you are breastfeeding.
You can take other medicine instead of Phentermine or which is the alternative of Phentermine by consulting with your doctors so you may not face any issue.
Also take care of somethings when you are taking Ritalin medicine
Do not crush chew or break it this will harm you badly. Always swallow the whole tablet.
Or if you can’t swallow it follow it with a drink of water or with other liquid. Never chew or crush the capsule or the medicine beads inside the capsule.
Because if you do this will take a lot amount of drug into your stomach which will harm you very badly. So try to avoid this.
You can contact us to buy this med without prescription.
What happens if I miss a dose?
If you have ever missed the dose don’t worry take it as soon as possible whenever you remember that you didn’t take the medicine. Do not take the extra medicine skip the dose which you have forgotten to take if it is almost time for your next dose. Don’t try to overdose it.
What happens if I overdose?
An overdose of this med can be very dangerous for you or for your loved one. If this issue occurs, unfortunately, seek medical emergency or medical help as soon as possible call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222. Beside this also some numbers are available as well on which you can contact and they can serve you as soon as possible.
What should I avoid?
- If you are taking Phentermine regularly then you should avoid drinking alcohol because it has dangerous side effects which can harm you badly.
- Be careful while you are driving because it can also reduce your memory or think ability
- Do not breast-milk your newborn child if you are taking this med regularly it may harm him/her badly.
Hope so you have enjoyed this article and all things related to this pill including its side effects, overdose, miss dose, precautions etc.
If you need more interesting and amazing articles like this keep subscribing our blog regularly and keep connected for more updates.
Till then take care and Bye Bye!!!